Candy Corn Martini
First, ring 6 oz Martini glass with orange juice then with Cocoa powder. Pour 1/2 cup of ice into shaker, then spirits, and Orange Juice. Shake vigorously and pour into glass. Garnish with Orange Peel Twist and 3-4 pcs of Candy Corn skewered on a plastic sword.
#1 Cored sliced apples with peanut butter, oats, nuts, and chocolate chips
#2 Tofu spinach dip with raw veggies
#3 Low-fat cottage cheese with fruit spread and unsalted pretzels
#4 Tortilla chips and chunky salsa
#5 Raw veggies and ranch dip
#6 Chocolate pudding (Kozy Shack is my fav) and a banana (for dipping)
#7 Unsalted peanuts and raisins
#8 Graham crackers with light cream cheese and sliced red grapes
#9 Ants on a log (celery with peanut butter and raisins)
#10 Half of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread
#11 Small salad with light dressing
#12 Half of a tuna melt on whole wheat English muffin with cheddar cheese
#13 Homemade trail mix with Puffins cereal, nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate chips
#14 Small bowl of bran flakes with 1% milk and blackberries
#15 One cup of Greek yogurt with sliced mango and a sprinkle of Grape Nuts
#16 Smoothie – mango with mango Greek yogurt and a splash of orange juice
#17 Two hard boiled eggs with Kashi crackers (salt and pepper and some hot sauce)
#18 Cheesestick and 1 cup of red grapes
#19 (Leftovers) Small veggie quesadilla with black beans, sweet potato, scallions, cheese, and (scrambled eggs – optional)
#20 Pineapple cilantro popsicles
Q:Hi :3 i was wondering if you have any really good potato recipes for vegetarians?
Potaters, my favorite! Some of the best preparations for them are the simplest ones, like just roasting them with some seasoning. There are also endless possibilities for potato salads. Some ideas for sides:
- Lemon cayenne roasted potatoes
- Potato salad 4 ways - The avocado, egg, and French mustard sounds especially good.
- Potato latkes
- Creamy potato soup
And some entrees:
- Spring vegetable gnocchi - gnocchi is a really popular option for potatoes too, as it’s delicious and fun to make.
- Buffalo chickpea loaded baked potato
- Perogy grilled cheese with potatoes, cheddar, and green onions
For baked potatoes, be sure to poke some holes in them before sticking in the oven! Or else they explode.
Also, if you’re boiling potatoes and like them super fluffy, put a thick layer of paper towels over them after you drain the water, then put the pot lid back on for about ten minutes. The towels will absorb the steam and your potatoes will be left dry and fluffy :)
Q:do you know any brazilian dishes?
Sure do :)
- Acaraje - Black-eyed pea and shrimp fritters that are a really popular street/beach food.
- Coxinha - Balls of fried chicken salad shaped to look like a drumstick, and another popular street food.
- Moqueca - Fish stew with fish, onions, tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, and sometimes coconut milk. Easy to make, and comes together pretty quickly.
- Pao de queijo - Cheese bread similar to a chewy cheese puff.
- Arroz brasileiro - Brazilian rice with tomatoes and garlic for flavor.
- Feijoada - Black bean stew with smoked meats, possibly the most famous Brazilian dish. This takes an entire day to prepare and is best served for a group, but it’s so epic and good that you want to throw a party just to make it.
- Bolo mousse de maracuya - Passion fruit mousse cake. Layers of vanilla cake soaked in passion fruit syrup, then filled with passion fruit mousse and topped with whipped cream.
- Quindin - Golden coconut flan with custard on top and a chewy, sweet coconut crust.